This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR 2016/679 and of the national legislation in force, to those who interact with the web services of RELAX SRL, accessible electronically starting from the address:
corresponding to the home page of the official website of RELAX SRL.
The information is provided only for the RELAX SRL site and its subdomains (eg: www.dominioprincipale.it/sottodominio), and not for other external websites consulted by the user using any links on the site.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
The Data Controller is RELAX SRL, with headquarters in Via Leonardo da Vinci, 2A – 30020 Torre di Mosto (VE).
External Data Processor
Multimedia Services has been designated as an external data processor pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR 2016/679 and the national legislation in force, as the provider of the web platform development and maintenance services, as well as for the provision and operational management of the technological platforms used.
Type of data processed and purpose of processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, also by filling in specific forms, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive.
The data freely provided by you may be processed for the following purposes:
- The processing of requests for information on the services provided and products / solutions marketed directly by RELAX SRL (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and b) GDPR 2016/679);
- The evasion of reports of any kind, also sent through the contact form (Article 6 par. 1 let. a) GDPR 2016/679);
- The management of E-recruitment and / or other forms of professional collaboration (Article 6 par. 1 let. b) GDPR 2016/679);
- The sending of institutional communications (art. 6 par. 1 let. a) GDPR 2016/679);
- The sending of information, commercial and / or promotional communications, in full compliance with the GDPR 2016/679 and the national legislation in force (Article 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ss. mm. ii.) as well as with the Provision of the Guarantor of 04/07/2013 “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam” (art. 6 par. 1 let. A) GDPR 2016/679)
- Registration for the download service of technical material (Article 6 par. 1 letter a) and b) GDPR 2016/679)
- Registration in the reserved area of the site (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and b) GDPR 2016/679) through which it will be possible to view the status of fulfillment of your orders
Any specific information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
The collection and recording of data will take place for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and in a manner compatible with these purposes, as part of the processing necessary for the operation of the business. These data will be processed according to the principle of accuracy and, if necessary, appropriately updated, so that they are always relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes of collection and that their conservation is functional to the period of time necessary for the purpose for the which were collected and subsequently processed according to the GDPR 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
Personal data may be processed with the aid of both paper and electronic tools and in any case in such a way as to guarantee its security and protect the confidentiality of the data subject. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access in full compliance with art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and of the national legislation in force.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequence of a possible refusal
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user’s consent is to be considered optional. However, failure to provide it may make it impossible for RELAX SRL to fulfill the requested services. The consent, if given, may be revoked at any time by sending a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in execution of legal obligations, all the data collected and processed may be communicated to:
- Professionals and consultants, in particular subjects who provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
- Subjects who carry out treatments on behalf of the Data Controller as managers pursuant to art. 28 GDPR 2016/679, such as, by way of example and not limited to: subjects who provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail). The complete and updated list of Managers is available, to those entitled, upon request at the headquarters of the Data Controller
- Subjects authorized to access data by current legislation and / or to whom data must be communicated in compliance with legal obligations.
Personal data may be processed by employees and collaborators assigned to the competent offices of the undersigned, explicitly authorized to process the basis as established by art. 29 of the GDPR 2016/679 and by the national legislation in force.
Transfer of data abroad
Personal data may be communicated and / or transmitted abroad only for the pursuit of the purposes referred to in this information, or for exclusively technical reasons related to the structure of the company Information System and / or the application of technical and organizational security measures. deemed suitable by the Data Controller (art.32 GDPR 2016/679), and exclusively in compliance with art. 44 s.s. of the GDPR 2016/679.
Data retention times:
The data provided will be stored in our archives according to the following parameters:
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: up to the evasion of the service (“conservation limitation principle”, Article 5 of the GDPR 2016/679) or according to the deadlines set by the law.
- Data processed for information, promotional and commercial purposes: 240 months;
- Data processed for profiling purposes: 12 months;
- Data processed for transfer to third parties (indirect marketing): 24 months;
In relation to the specific limitation periods provided for by the law, the data necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court may be subject to longer retention times.
The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
Rights of the interested party
With regard to personal data, the interested party may exercise the rights provided within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR 2016/679 and by the national legislation in force. In particular, the GDPR attributes to the interested party:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to rectify inaccurate personal data and right to integrate incomplete personal parts (Article 16 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to cancellation (Article 17 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to limit the processing (Article 18 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to request the recipients to whom any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing have been communicated (Article 19 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing (Article 22 GDPR 2016/679).
In case of signing any form of consent to the processing, it should be noted that the interested party can revoke it at any time, without prejudice to the mandatory obligations provided for by the legislation in force at the time of the revocation request, by contacting the Data Controller at the following address by e-mail: email@example.com .
Right of Complaint
If you believe that the processing of your personal data, carried out through this site, is in violation of the provisions of the GDPR 2016/679, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, as required by art. 77 of the GDPR 2016/679 itself, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the GDPR 2016/679).
For more information you can contact the Data Controller:
Via Leonardo da Vinci, 2A – 30020 Tower of Mosto (VE)
Tel. +39 0421 1765124 – Fax +39 0421 466654
eM .: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 13/05/2021