Information on cookies
- memorize the preferences entered, i.e. avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password
- analyze the use of the services and content provided to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
Types of Cookies used
Following are the various types of cookies used by the site according to the purpose of use
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in his browser (thus invalidating the display of the pages of the site).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. The site will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects data anonymously on user activity and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Third party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the site.
The website, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using
Third party websites and services