INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (SENDING THE NEWSLETTER)
This page describes how to manage the newsletter service with reference to the processing of personal data of users who subscribe to it.
The information is provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR 2016/679 and of the national legislation in force, to those who interact in particular with the informative, informative and promotional newsletter services of RELAX SRL, accessible electronically.
The Data Controller is RELAX SRL, with headquarters in Via Leonardo da Vinci, 2A – 30020 Torre di Mosto (VE).
External Data Processor
MAILCHIMP – Rocket Science Group LLC has been designated External Data Processor pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR 2016/679 and of the current national legislation, as a supplier of web platform development and maintenance services, as well as for the provision and operational management of the technological platforms used.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out in order to conduct:
- With the specific consent of the interested party, the sending of the informative, commercial and promotional newsletter in full compliance with the GDPR 2016/679 and the national legislation in force (art. 130 Legislative Decree 196/2003 ss. mm. ii.) as well as the Provision of the Guarantor of 04/07/2013 “Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam” (art. 6 par. 1 let. a) GDPR 2016/679) (art. 6 par. 1 let. a ) GDPR 2016/679).
The collection and recording of data will take place for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and with methods compatible with these purposes, in the context of the processing necessary for the functioning of the business activity. These data will be processed according to the principle of accuracy and, if necessary, appropriately updated, so that they are always relevant, complete and not excessive with respect to the purposes of collection and that their conservation is functional to the period of time necessary for the purpose for the which were collected and subsequently processed according to the GDPR 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
Personal data can be processed with the aid of both paper and telematic tools and in any case in such a way as to guarantee its security and protect the maximum confidentiality of the interested party. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access in full compliance with art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and of the current national legislation.
Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequence of any refusal
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the interested party is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms or in any case indicated in contacts to request the sending of the newsletter. The consent is optional and, if granted, it can be revoked at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
Failure to provide data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Without prejudice to communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated to:
- Professionals and consultants, in particular subjects who provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
- Subjects who carry out processing on behalf of the Data Controller as Managers pursuant to art. 28 GDPR 2016/679, such as, by way of example but not limited to: subjects who provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail). The complete and updated list of the Managers can be known, to those entitled, upon mere request at the headquarters of the Data Controller
- Subjects authorized to access the data by current legislation and/or to whom data must be communicated in execution of legal obligations.
Personal data may be processed by employees and collaborators assigned to the competent offices of the Undersigned, explicitly authorized for processing on the basis of the provisions of art. 29 of the GDPR 2016/679 and by the national legislation in force.
Data transfer abroad
Personal data may be communicated and/or transmitted abroad only for the pursuit of the purposes referred to in this information, or for exclusively technical reasons related to the structure of the company Information System and/or the application of technical and organizational security measures deemed suitable by the Data Controller (art. 32 GDPR 2016/679), and exclusively in compliance with the articles 44 s.s. of the GDPR 2016/679.
Data retention times:
The data provided will be stored in our archives according to the following parameters:
- Data processed for the newsletter service: up to the request for cancellation from the service;
In relation to the specific statute of limitations provided for by the law, the data necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court could be subject to longer retention times. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
Rights of the interested party
With regard to personal data, the interested party can exercise the rights provided within the limits and under the conditions set forth in articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR 2016/679 and by the national legislation in force. In particular, the GDPR attributes to the interested party:
- Right of access (art. 15 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to correct inaccurate personal data and right to integrate incomplete personal data (art. 16 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to cancellation (art. 17 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to limit processing (art. 18 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to request the recipients to whom any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing have been communicated (art. 19 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to object (art. 21 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22 GDPR 2016/679).
In case of signing any form of consent to the processing, it should be noted that the interested party can revoke it at any time, without prejudice to the mandatory obligations established by current legislation at the time of the revocation request, by contacting the Data Controller at the following address e-mail address: email@example.com.
Right to Complaint
If you believe that the processing of your personal data, carried out through this site, is in violation of the provisions of the GDPR 2016/679, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, as required by art. 77 of the GDPR 2016/679 itself, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (art. 79 of the GDPR 2016/679).
For more information, you can contact the Data Controller:
Via Leonardo da Vinci, 2A – 30020 Torre di Mosto (VE)
Phone +39 0421 1765124 – Fax +39 0421 466654
To stop receiving the newsletter, click on the link at the bottom of any email relating to the newsletter service, or, in the event of problems, send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: 11/15/2021