Ibisco, freestanding bathtub
Ibisco is a freestanding bathtub made of Solid Surface, an ecological and 100% recyclable material, which allows a finely worked corolla shape.
- Produced in full body matt white Solid Surface
- GREENGUARD Gold certified organic material
- Material that can be restored with a simple abrasive sponge
- Guaranteed for 5 years against yellowing and UV resistance
- Composed of virucidal and fungicidal material
Hibiscus Syriacus, commonly called Hibiscus, is a flower belonging to the family Malvaceae. Declined in about 240 species, it consists of jagged petals with bell shape. It is a flower coming from tropical regions and adapts very well to seaside resorts, with which it shares the summer.
Ibisco is part of our new collection of freestanding in Solid Surface. Usually used in the garden as a single plant, it is also the undisputed queen of the bathroom, proposed as a bathtub in the centre of the room
Bathtubs and accessories are all produced in Italy and with certified quality.
- Standard height 55 cm
- Dimensions 75x170 cm